Friday 10 November 2017

CHRISTMAS KITTY

In my quest to make as many Christmas cards as I can by joining in Challenges I was pleased to find Christmas Card Challenges - right up my street.  They gave us the following image for our inspiration which is cute animals.


 

 I'm also adding this into the Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge

Initially I was stumped as I didn't think I had any stamps that could work for this challenge but then I remembered Pretty Kitty and there is no reason why they couldn't be changed into Christmas Cats.  I've used some of the Merry Christmas Designer Paper from Stampin Up and the Joy is from Inkadinkadoo.  The swirl is from Season of Joy. 



The ribbons in the kitties and the bauble in the sentiment have been given a bit of glitter with some Dazzling Diamonds and layered on to the stitched framelits.  I'm a member of our local Cat's Protection here in Hampshire and I am excited and extremely honoured to have been chosen as a Cat Foster.  That means that in January I will be looking after cats that need homes and fostering them until new homes can be found.  So this card is perfect for me at the moment because my life is all about the cats!


 

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What festive little kitties these are! Love them.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh these are super cute. What a lovely card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in November. Sorry I am a little late commenting. But better later than never?
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT