Tuesday 24 October 2017

FEATHERS

A clean and simple card from me today for the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge this this week is a colour challenge.  I must admit Flirty Flamingo is not one of my favourite colours and I only have it in a marker pen which does limit me somewhat.

 


I really love the Feather Together stamp set from Stampin' Up! and its one I'm going to be keeping in my stash.  I think the choice of sentiments too are so varied and useful so it was my go to set for this challenge.



There are a selection of five feathers in the set for five set stamping (!) but as this is a Clean and Simple challenge I chose to keep it simple and only stamp one of the feathers - they were stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy with the wording inked in the Flirty Flamingo.  A Night of Navy Enamel heart just finishes off the card which has been layered with Very Vanilla, Night of Navy and Lemon Lime Twist.





 

No comments: