Tuesday 12 September 2017

JOY OF SETS #JOS006 - THE LETTER 'T'


http://joyofsetschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


The challenge at Joy of Sets this week is the letter 'T'.  A tricky one for me as I only have one set with that letter in the title which is Thankful Thoughts.  I do think sometimes the word sets get forgotten about so its nice for them to be the stars in their own right!




I've used Pink Powder cardstock for this card - the background swirls are from Playful Backgrounds also inked in Pink Powder.  The Stitched Framelits provided the bse for the flowers which are cut from the Seasonal Layers Thinlet Dies as is the white leaf flower.

I've used Berry Burst to stamp the sentiment onto Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon.

We would love you to join in with our challenge which you will find by clicking on the banner above - do go along and see all the lovely inspiration from the Design Team and our Guest Designer this week Megan Lenske.

HAPPY CRAFTING


 

No comments: