Tuesday 26 September 2017

JOY OF SETS CHALLENGE BLOG - JOS#007 - THE LETTER 'W' - WATERCOLOR WINGS

http://joyofsetschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

 We are into another challenge over at Joy of Sets Challenge blog and this time we are working with the letter 'W'.

This was an easy choice for me - I only have one set with the letter 'W' which is Watercolor Wings.  I decided to do another squashed card - this one is slightly bigger at 8" x 8".  I've used the DSP from Delightful Daisy and the Bold Butterfly framelits for the butterfly.  The gorgeous ribbon is Stitched Edge in Rich Razzleberry - this ribbon is even prettier in real life!


 


 

Here's a Video Tutorial I did a few weeks back showing how to make a 'squashed' card.

 





 
I hope you will join in with our challenge this week and go and visit the rest of the Design Team - what 'W' set will you choose?


HAPPY CRAFTING




 

4 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Love the squash fold card makes such a fun card and the butterfly is stunning x

Anonymous said...

love love love this card!

Donna said...

I have never made a squash card! I am thinking that I will be making one in the near future. Love your card.

Sallystampers said...

Lovely card Fiona. Great idea.x