Wednesday 13 September 2017

CRAFT TIPS TUTORIALS - MERRY LITTLE LABELS #Christmaspunch


I am starting a series of mini tutorials on You Tube - about two minutes long or just over just to give new stampers and crafters some quick ideas. 

My first one is to look at those stamp sets you have in a different way.  I have used the Stampin Up Set Merry Little Labels as my first example.  Its a Christmas set - but there is a stamp on there which can be used long after Christmas is over and its the Just For You stamp.  It comes as a bundle in the catalogue which means you get the stamp set and the punch at a discounted price. This punch is going to be a real winner and it can be used a long time after Christmas - #christmaspunch.





The Just for You stamp though can be used on all sorts of cards or gift packaging as seen here used with Watercolor Wings.








As usual all products can be purchased direct from me - just click on my link below and have fun with your goodies.


https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/Default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5020570







No comments: