Wednesday 16 August 2017

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HOP - TEACHER'S GIFTS

I'm joining in with Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Hop again this month and the theme is Teacher's Gifts.

Well I have to admit its been a while since I've needed to make any of these - my kids are now fully grown and sadly, when they were in school, I wasn't involved with Stampin' Up!  Maybe I have to wait for grandkids now! eek!

But still I like to think that teacher's would like this gift I have made for them - it says Thank You all over it and is a gift box which holds up to 6 Thank You cards.

I've used the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and the Daisy Punch and the sentiments from Thankful Thoughts.

Orange is not normally my colour but it does go so well with the Designer Series Paper.




 Look at that gorgeous ribbon on the top left - its one of our new ones - I must say I am loving this year's ribbons - and am making sure I put them on all my projects - this one is Stitched Edge in Pumpkin Pie - its so pretty.  I sometimes think you actually need to see and feel the ribbons to appreciate them - I was lucky to be part of a Ribbon share where a few of us Demonstrators get together and buy some and share - a great way to see which ones you like before purchasing all of them!

I'd love it if you voted for my project - follow this link and see all the other entrants

 http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/08/kylies-international-highlights-august.html

 HAPPY CRAFTING



 

No comments: