Wednesday 5 July 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE - #126 - FIONA'S FEMININE 'ANYTHING GOES'

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


 It's Wednesday again and that means Wednesday Watercooler challenge.  Have you noticed our new banner?  How cool is that?  This week is another challenge which I am hosting - Fiona's Feminine Challenge.





I've used the gorgeous Floral Statements stamp set for my card - I hope you agree it is very feminine.  I adore this set - it is only two stamps but they are so beautiful in either Hellor or Thanks. I've used Pink Powder and Berry Burst Inks for the flowers and Pear Pizazz and a touch of Old Olive for the leaves.  The background paper is from our new DSP Color Theory which I adore.  A touch of our new Powder Pink shimmer ribbon and some Glitter Enamel Dots adds a bit of bling.  The friend sentiment comes from Jar of Love and I've used the Stitched Framelits to layer it.

I hope you'll come and join in with our challenge this week - I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely feminine cards.  Just click on the banner above to be taken to the challenge blog.

Happy Crafting




 

3 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a beautiful feminine card Fiona. That image is awesome. I really like the Floral Statements stamp set and you've done a marvelous job colouring it. Thanks for hosting this week's Feminine Challenge.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Fiona, what a lovely combination of colours you've used for your Floral Statements image. The Powder Pink and Berry Burst compliment each other wonderfully. The splatter effect of the new DSP really looks great for your background. What a striking card! Thanks so much for hosting this week's challenge.

Sue said...

The DSP looks amazing, Fiona! Such an eye-catching card, the flowers and colour combination are beautiful, very feminine.