Friday 14 July 2017

DAISY DELIGHT - NO PUNCH CARD

Sometimes demand just outstrips supply - sadly this has happened with the Daisy Punch and there is a back order for this popular little punch. I was lucky enough to get one initially but in case you haven't but you have the gorgeous Daisy Delight stamp set - fear not - there are lots of lovely projects you can do with this stamp set and not include the punch.

Here's one of my cards using the stamps and the Delightful Daisy DSP.  




 I've added a touch of one of our new ribbons here also to show you.  Ribbons are such personal things - don't you think?  I think they are very tactile and sometimes we need to touch and see them to appreciate their beauty.  Well, I do anyway.  I joined in with a ribbon swap which is a great way of getting to see the ribbons without the cost of buying all of them just to see which ones you like.  The one I have included here is definitely on my must have list.  It's Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon in Night of Navy.  Funny though I have heard some people say they would need to iron the crinkles out - nooooo!!

Here's a You Tube tutorial for you 





 As usual all products can be purchased from my store - click on the link to be taken direct.
 https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx


Don't forget our fabulous July Bonus Days offer - for every purchase of £45 you make in August, you receive a coupon for £4.50 to be redeemed in August.

https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx




 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: