Wednesday 28 June 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #125 - Kath's Christmas Challenge


http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

 
 Image may contain: text



It's Christmas in July again at Watercooler Wednesday with Kath's Non-Traditional Christmas Colors Challenge.



 I've chosen to use the beautiful snowflakes from the Colourful Seasons set and the matching Seasonal Layers thinlets.  This is a change of colours for me as I must admit I'm normally and green and red kind of girl for Christmas.  Here I've used three blues, Night of Navy, Pool Party and Soft Sky with a smattering of our new Glitter Enamel Dots.  The greeting is from the retired set Santa's Message.

 
For all the challenge details and to share your project visit the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge by clicking here

 

 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: