Sunday 11 June 2017

POOTLES BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP - JUNE


Although my birthday is in May - Sam allows us to join in with her Birthday Blog Hop if we also have birthdays falling within that month - June is one of the busiest months for me birthday wise with a total of 4 family birthdays (it should be five but I lost my sister in 1999).  Four friends also have their birthdays in June so I need a lot of cards.

My card today is all about the Daisies - Daisy Delight Stamp Set, Daisy Punch and Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - I just adore these papers.

I've gone for a Bursting Technique - I'm not sure if that's its correct title but that's what I'm calling it. Where the images bursts through the paper.

My image is the punched out Daisy on top of a stamped daisy popping out of the DSP.  Dazzing Diamonds are covering the middle of the daisy.





































 The papers show the two sides of this particular sheet of DSP.  The butterfly is from the Bold Butterfly Framelits and has been cut out in the same DSP with some added Basic Rhinestones. The sentiment is from Bella and Friends and has been embossed with White Embossing Powder.  


 inlinkz








4 comments:

Verity said...

Great card Fiona

Laurie Jennings said...

Lovely card Fiona, I love these papersx

Christine said...

Beautiful card Fiona, love the DSP but haven't got as far into my pack to use this particular one. xx

Intatwyne Designs said...

Great card Fiona.