Thursday 29 June 2017

COLOURFUL SEASONS - GDP093

Its a colour challenge over at Global Design Project this week - click on the image to be taken to their Blog.


  http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/06/global-design-project-093-colour.html
 I love these three colours together - two are of the new In-Colours and I think its not surprise to regulars to my blog that I love the Lemon Lime Twist.

I chose to use it as my background layer cardstock too in this simple card


The deckchairs were stamped in Soft Suede and then the three colours used for the seats.  I won't be off on my holidays until September so until then I can just imagine sitting in one of these chairs and relaxing.

I've added a Glitter Enamel dot to the end of the saying - I'm not sure if its just me but I actually don't like full stops at the end of sentiments so I like to cover them up with glitter dots.




 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: