Tuesday 6 June 2017

BELLA AND FRIENDS

Bella and friends is getting an outing today - I've recenttly bought a pack of our new Designer Series Paper Wood Textures.  I thought it would go well with the dogs - almost kennel like in its appearance.

The Sketch Challenge this week over at CASE this Sketch#224 is the following.


 


I've turned the image on its side for my card.  The images were coloured in with our Watercolour Pencils.  Just a few enamel dots but I wanted to try and still keep this Clean and Simple as per the instructions.



 

















I don't normally do 'cute' but I just love Bella and Friends and Pretty Kitty and they are so great to colour in.



 
 

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a cute take on the sketch. Love the fun images!!

Darnell said...

No one can resist a cute critter card like this, Fiona! I love how you turned the sketch and that awesome woodgrain background panel!! Hugs, Darnell

Kathy said...

So cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!