Saturday 22 April 2017

SIMPLY SKETCHED SATURDAY CHALLENGE - BOOKCASE BUILDER


Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you. The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping!

The lovely Heidi Smith designed our sketch this month and here it is:



 


I chose to use Bookcase Builder - I love this set and it hasn't got used a lot.  I was pleased to see it was going to continue in the new catalogue because I think it has lots of potential.  

I used some of the retiring Falling In Love Designer Series Paper - once I'd got over the fact that I couldn't cut this paper its been lovely to use.  The hearts at the top were cut out with the Everyday Jar Framelits and a backing of Whisper White added.  I used the Stitched Framelits - my favourites.


 I don't usually do baby cards as I have no-one to send them to so maybe this one will sit and wait in my box just in case.....



 Head on over to Angelina Clark's blog by clicking on the Next button below

http://intatwynedesigns.co.uk/intatwynedesigns/?p=4916
Or if you are moving backwards click on the link to go back to Dee Copus -Read
https://ladydeecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/simply-sketched-saturday-challenge-love.html



Thank you for joining our blog hop and have fun - we hope we have inspired you.


HAPPY CRAFTING



 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cute card Fiona x

Dee Copus-Read, Lady Dee Crafts said...

Such an adorable card, I haven't bought this stamp set yet. xx

Intatwyne Designs said...

Cute Card Fiona

Jillian Selwood said...

Gorgeous card Fiona xx

Inspire.Create.Challenge said...

Cute card! x

Unknown said...

Nice interpretation