Wednesday 29 March 2017

MEDITERRANEAN MOMENTS - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #80

There's a CASE the designer challenge over at Global Design Project this week and this is the card we are to CASE - copy and selectively edit.



 

I've used Mediterranean Moments again for my card - but this time the cute image of the cat sitting and watching that butterfly!  I've used the Bokeh Paper from the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper - these are so not my colours but I do find myself strangely drawn to them.  I've used the reverse sidew for the stripe across the card and inked up the tag in Rich Razzleberry around the edges.

The Banner was cut with the Banner Framelits - do you know when you use the one I've shown you actually get two parts cut out.  So if you choose different colours you can make the banner as shown.  Hope that makes sense!





 If you are on Facebook I have just started a new Facebook Group called The Joy of Sets - each week I will choose a Stamp Set = it could be current or retired and all you have to do is add your project be it card, 3d project or scrapbooking page.  Hopefully it will be a great resource for all who love Stampin' Up!  Do pop along and join the group - it is open to all = Demos and Non Demos alike! Click on the image below to join the fun!




https://www.facebook.com/groups/1287196548026205/

 

 HAPPY CRAFTING


 

2 comments:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

This is a lovely card Fiona and a great take on Louise's card. Your colour choices and the DSP used give your card a lovely soft feel. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

Louise Sharp said...

Hi Fiona! Your card is BEAUTIFUL and I'm so grateful you played along and CASEd me this week for the Global Design Project. xo