Friday 27 January 2017

MEDITERRANEAN MOMENTS MEETS SWEET HOME THINLETS

How exciting - my project was chosen as one of the SplitCoast Stampers Weekly Favourites this week!!!

 

I loved this set when I first saw it - and with the watercolour pencils it was an ideal marriage.
 
I wanted to do something slightly different with it though and really wanted to get that image of the door onto our Sweet Home thinlets.  And hurrah it just about fits.



The top image has been coloured in using the watercolour pencils.  The Vespa scooter was cut out and put on dimensionals so it looks as though its in front of the house.


The house on the left here was coloured in with Ink Markers - it makes it a lot more vivid.  Still a work in progress I think





HERE'S THE YOUTUBE TUTORIAL FOR YOU TO HAVE A GO





 

No comments: