Friday 13 January 2017

BOOKCASE BUILDER -GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT

I'm surprised that I haven't seen much use of this new set out of the Spring Summer Catalogue yet - I quite like this Bookcase Builder set and think that it will be great for scrapbooking pages as well as cards.

The first is for the Global Design Project challenge this week which has given us a colour challenge of Delightful Dijon. Silver and another colour. I don't have any cardstock in this colour but do have some ink.  I've chosen to add Early Espresso as my extra colour and a touch of DSP from the Designer Series Stacks which are so versatile.

Once again I've done a baby card which is very unlike me.  What a gorgeous sentiment this is though - it calls out to be used.  I just love these images in this set and even if you don't use it to make bookcase, this card should show how versatile this set is.  My touch of silver comes from the Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle on the Teddy's bow.

 

 SUPPLIES

Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso

DSP - DSP stack

Inks - Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight

Accessories - Linen Thread, Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle, 

 
The second example is a Valentine card.

 It is certainly true in my house where our bookcases are groaning with my husband's flyfishing books and paraphanalia.  The simple sentiment says it all and hubby isn't one for lots of words so I think he'll love this.





 SUPPLIES:

 Cardstock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler

DSP - Serene Scenery

Stampsets - Bookcase Builder, Birthday Blooms (for the hearts across the top)

Accessories - Linen Thread - Wink of Stella (on the trophy), Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals.

 If you use this set - do pop by and let me know so I can come and have a look.

As usual all supplies can be purchased from my store if you are in the UK.

Click on the logo below to be taken direct to my store.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/
  

HAPPY CRAFTING



 

1 comment:

Michelle Last said...

Fiona, both your card are adorable. I just love this set and can't wait to have a play! Thanks for joining us this week at the Global Design Project x