Saturday 7 January 2017

AVANT GARDEN - SALE-A-BRATION - PLUS SPECIAL JANUARY OFFER OF A FREE STAMP SET

Hi everyone - I dont know if its just me but its taking me a while to get back to normal after the Christmas Festivities.  I always find it tricky to be back on my own in the house after everyone has gone back to work - it used to be school but my little ones are now grown.  My son is back home after Uni though and it is nice to have him still around.  He's an archaeologist and was very fortunate to be able to find a job in his chosen field after studying it at Uni - not many do.

Anyway I digress.  Luckily the clever people at Stampin' Up! know how we will be feeling after the Holiday season and have given us lots of lovely new products to play with.  Some of them are even free if you spend £45.  

FREE STAMP SET 

Before I tell you about my card, let me just tell you about a special offer I am holding throughout January 2017. If you purchase a stamp set to the value of £25 you get to choose one of my retired used sets absolutely free whilst stocks last.  You can redeem this on line direct through my website or at one of my classes.


Today I'm showing you an example of one of the free sets you can earn with Sale-A-Bration - this one is called Avant-Garden.  I just love the flowers in this set - and the sentiments are so lovely also.  It has some great background images too which I've used on another card which will be shown soon in a blog hop.

If you want to check out the Sale-A-Bration catalogue on line - click on the link below

 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_EU-Eng.pdf


But for today - here's the card I've made using some Designer Series Paper - Blooms and Bliss - one of my favourites.  I don't normally do "blues" I''m normally a green and red kind of girl but I do love the blues and the browns in this set.





 I've also used the Stitched Framelits - aren't they so versatile.  And also our new Watercolour pencils - I've still got the old set of Stampin Up Watercolour pencils from years ago BUT our new ones are in our SU colours which is just fab!  A touch of Burlap and Lace Ribbon finishes off the card.  The sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts.







If you are local to me in the Andover Hampshire area and would like to come and play with Stampin' Up! Products I run weekly and monthly classes at my home.  

All details are on my Stampin' Up! website or here on my blog.


Happy Crafting

 

No comments: