Wednesday 10 August 2016

SLITCOAST STAMPERS CREATIVE CREW DESIGN TEAM - SNEAK PEAK

I was blown away a few weeks ago when I received an email from the Creative Crew Design Team on Splitcoast Stampers asking me if I would like to be part of the team from September to December!!!

I'm sure they could hear the whoops of delight in the next county!

I've been a member of Splitcoast since 2005 when I first found my love of Stampin' Up! whilst living in Houston, Texas.


 
 I stopped crafting for a few years but always continued to make Christmas cards as there is just something about them and they are now part of my Christmas Traditions.  Being asked to be part of the Holiday season for SCS was even more special.

So here are a few Sneak Peaks for you for our projects which will be shown in all their glory in September, when our new Winter Catalogue comes out.



 

 

I will be holding lots of Christmas Classes in the Hampshire area so keep an eye on my website below and see if I have some slots that will suit you.  If not drop me a line and I can arrange one that suits you.

  
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/


 

No comments: