Thursday 14 July 2016

JAR OF LOVE - WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE


I'm having a bit of a play with my new stamp set Jar of Love. There are lots of great ideas on Pinterest using this set and as I also have the framelits I can see I'm going to be busy.

Today though just a simple one for the Watercooler Wednesday challenge.  Click on the image to be taken to their challenge.

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ 



I've used Flirty Flamingo as the background colour and a touch of it on the butterfly.  The Jar was stamped in Smoky Slate and the flowers and sentiment in Pear Pizzazz.  The water and the butterfly were stamped in Pool Party.

Still playing with my set - I saw a card on FB which inspired the one I've done here.  The card I saw had the goldfish upside down with the sentiment Well This Stinks!  I wanted to make mine a bit more positive and it would be a great card for someone off on a gap year!





Thanks for stopping by - do leave a comment.


4 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great job you've done on both cards Fiona. I love that jar set and your CAS card is an awesome way to show off what a great stamp set it is. I love your positive take on the goldfish. It rocks! Thanks for playing along with the Watercooler Challenge!

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Fiona, what a clever way to use that wonderful jar set! Love the butterfly checking out your flowers, too. Nice way to get that theme and keep it clean and simple. The Flirty Flamingo base really makes the other subtle colours "pop". Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Oh, and the tipped over jar with the adventure bound goldfish---what a great idea! Love it!

Gail said...

That Jar of Love set is so versatile - and who can resist a jar of flowers? Not that butterfly! Love the goldfish too. Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Watercooler this week.

Deborah Smart said...

This is one of my favourite new sets too, Fiona! It's so versatile - as you've shown in both of your cards! The butterfly in your CAS card looks like it wants to be the flower; and I love how your goldfish is off on an adventure :) Thanks for joining this week's Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah