Wednesday 20 July 2016

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT - COLOUR CHALLENGE

I'm so pleased my sweet Jar of  Love card was given an Honorary Mention over at Watercooler Wednesday this week. I'm displaying my badge with great pride!
Their new challenge this week is a colour challenge - I will have to put my thinking head on and see what I can come up with later.

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


Over at  Global Design Project they also have a colour challenge - their colours were Melon Mambo, Smokey Slate and Basic Black.  Click on their logo to be taken to the challenge.
http://www.global-design-project.com/



I used a couple of different stamp sets for this one - the grey flourish from Painter's Palette.  The Melon Mambo was used for the flourishes from Playful Backgrounds and the leaf in the middle stamped in Basic Black is from the Jar of Love set.




The butterfly was punched out with one of our Butterfly Punches in Designer Series Paper in Melon Mambo.  The sentiment came from Picture Perfect.  It was all stamped on Whisper White and apart from the butterfly is all one layer. 

I love this colour combination - and am going to be playing with it a lot more in future.


 

 

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Fabulous to see an (almost, lol) one layer card Fiona. I find these so hard to make, but yours is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Global Design Project for this colour challenge and good luck for the Guest DT pick!