Saturday 28 May 2016

SHOOTING STAR


  
 I'm slowly starting to love this set.  It was one I won at Convention in Telford and all around me people were winning the Teddy Bear - yes you know the one!  And he was so cute!  But I thought well I need to work outside my comfort zone and its often the stamp sets you overlook that suddenly become your favourites.  I wouldn't say this set is quite my favourite yet but I'm starting to feel a rather warm fuzzy feeling towards it and its proving very versatile for a couple of challenges so far.

This one is going in for the Case This Sketch challenge which gave us this sketch to work with

 

I took my inspiration from all the stars and covered the shooting star in dazzling diamonds to really make it stand out from the rest.  The Card stock and ink is Dapper Denim a new In-colour just in case you didn't know! You'll find their challenge here








HAPPY CRAFTING





1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty and fun! I love the sparkle you added! Great take on the sketch!