Monday 16 May 2016

PEEKABOO PEACH - SNEAK PEAK - PAINTER'S PALETTE


 I've had a lovely busy weekend this weekend so sorry not much crafting being done on here.  We went to Center Parcs Longleat just for the day to be with my daughter and her boyfriend.  We've been going there since my daughters was 18 months old and she is now 25.  We've been to all of them in the UK and one in the Netherlands but Longleat is still our favourite.  Nowadays though I find one day is enough!  But the kids,  (can I call them that still?)  still love going.

I hate selfies!!!



It was also my mother-in-law's 91st Birthday on Sunday and I took her out to the Leckford Water Gardens which are owned by John Lewis and only opened a few days during the summer months.  It was lovely and tranquil there and my favourite flowers, rhodedendrons were out in full bloom.

  



Anyway enough about me - on to the crafting!  I've actually used one of the new In-Colours here - Peekaboo Peach.  Haven't really seen peach since the 1980's when I had it as wallpaper - didn't we all?  I didn't think I'd like it but I find I actually do.  Its a lovely soft muted peach and I think it works well with the Mint Macaron.  I've been playing with the Botanical Builder Framelits again (!) and the Botanical Blooms stamps.  Hope you spotted the fern!  The sentiment is from Painter's Palette.

 








 
 









 


No comments: