Tuesday 19 April 2016

SU CONVENTION - I HAD A BALL



I had a great time at Telford, Shropshire for the SU convention.  Met loads of people I'd only previously spoken to on Facebook.  Met my upline Sam Hammond.  Saw loads of inspiring crafts and goodies, not to mention the new catalogue, and got to play with some new stamps and came home with loads and loads of goodies thanks to Stampin' Up!  All in all a fab weekend and I highly recommend it for other Demonstrators who aren't sure about going.

Here are some pictures of some of the fabulous swaps I received



I made sour cream containers to swap - though I had a difficult time trying to get them to glue so I also did some card fronts



TODAY IS THE LAST DAY EVER FOR WEEKLY DEALS!!!

Sadly Stampin' Up! are stopping their Weekly Deal and today is the last day to get your hands on some discounted goodies.  Click on the link to be taken to what's on offer.

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=140100


Its also that time of year when products retire - I know so sad.  So to see what friends are leaving us click on the image below.  Get them before they are all gone.






Happy Crafting


FIONA



























No comments: