Thursday 21 April 2016

CREATING WITH CONNIE AND MARY



 There's a Sketch Challenge going on at Create with Connie and Mary.  You'll find the challenge here

I love joining in with challenges cause it really makes you think outside the box and sometimes crafting on your own can be a lonely experience.  You need other's ideas to get you going and give you some mojo.  Well, I do anyway!

This is their sketch
CCMC403
 



I only did a tiny bit of stamping for this and mainly played with papers.  Some of the Wildflower Fields DSP and some Botanical Builder dies.  I'm so pleased the Botanicals are staying in the new catalogue but it's such a shame that the matching DSP is going.  I need to start using it then!

The sentiment has been made with the Banner Banter set - another set and punch which is on the Retirement List which is a shame cause I love it for using small sentiments.


All products can of course be found on my website here or follow the links above to get to my shop.


9 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

What a lovely way to showcase that pretty DSP! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Chris Slogar said...

Great use of the pretty designer paper as a focal point, accented with the cut flowers! And I especially love the little banner tag greeting! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love how you used the designer paper as your focal point and co-ordinated the accent flowers beautifully. Supper cute banner sentiment too! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

libbystamps said...

I'm just like you where I like a challenge to get me going a lot of the time too Fiona! I do like what you did with the challenge this week too. great choice of papers to go along with the sketch. Thank you playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Unknown said...

what a great way to use DSP - I'm guilty of hoarding mine so will take note! I'm glad the Botanical framelits are staying too! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

Anonymous said...

loved seeing how you used the DSP. you created an eye catching focal point. love your flowers too! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Jennifer Downey said...

Sometimes playing with papers can be just as fun as actual stamping! ;) Love how you coordinated them all so wonderfully! Thank you so much for taking your time to play along and share your talent with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...Stampin' Up! has such a great line of designer paper that it is sometimes easier to use them than stamp! I love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

What a great card! LOVE that dsp and the pairing of that flower with it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!