Saturday 5 June 2010

TMTA and other stuff

We're on Q on inchy challenge blog this week - but I can't show you mine as my computer has died on me. I'm having to use a spare laptop which doesn't have the picture on it. But as I had a few minutes to spare and I've actually tidied my craft desk and thrown a lot of rubbish away - I thought I'd have a play. You know what its like when your desk is all tidy and you can actually see some space??????

So I joined in with TMTA this week which is asking for fairies or princesses - mine are done with all Cherry Pie Art Stamps.
Oops - it might have needed cropping!

3 comments:

K J D said...

It's good to have a clear desk once in a while isn't it!

I love this piece, it's very you! Love the stamps and colours..

Hope you get your computer fixed soon.

Love Karenx

Hermine said...

Wonderful ATC

johanna said...

beautiful atc!