Tuesday 13 April 2010

INCHY CHALLENGE BLOG AND BLOG CANDY

The week before Easter we suffered a sad loss in the family when my sister in law died suddenly. Inchy challenge blog had to go on hold for a few weeks as real life definitely got in the way.

I'm back now, but not sure for how long as my mum is now seriously ill in hospital - everything comes together right?

Anyway our challenge at inchy challenge blog is up to the letter L which I chose to represent Love.


As a thank you for being patient I'm also offering some blog candy - so pop along if you fancy a chance - in case you don't know you'll find inchy challenge blog here


3 comments:

Rosie said...

Dear Fi,
So sorry to hear that your Mum's seriously now, after all you've just been through with SIL... Sending hugs and loving thoughts your way, my friend. xoxoxo

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Fiona, my thoughts are with you and your family x

K J D said...

Dear Fiona

Sending you an email in a minute -

but here I just wanted to say I LOVE your inchy

Karen