Monday 24 November 2008

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!

The theme over at inchy challenge blog today is snow - well some of the UK has had snow lately - but we haven't yet down here in the South - flipping cold though.

Whilst rummaging through my stamp boxes - I found an old Christmas stamp I haven't used this year yet. Its called For The Memories and is made by Stamps Happen, I think. The eagle eyed among you will note my inchy from the challenge - I've used the spotlight punching technique and included the inchy.








The words on the image say:

Make the moments matter - for the memories you give,

will be with them forever, for as long as they may live

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. this is a lovely stamp and you have coloured it so well.

Cheryl said...

Very nice! I ike the curves with this.

Unknown said...

Love this card, very crisp & wintry.
Have something on my blog for you x

Carol said...

Like the unusual frame and stamp itself - great technique too!!

Glad Taras op has been successful hope it's not long before she's fully mobile.

TC
:)

Phree said...

Gorgeous card, what a fab stamp to own!

Helena said...

Beautiful card!

Hi Fiona, I have just joined the Inspirational Team, and I am just popping by to say hi! HI!!!!

xxxx

Clare said...

Lovely card! I think I have a stamp similar to this - must dig it out.

Also Just wanted to say Hi! I've just joined the Inspriational Team.

Love, Clare x