Monday 13 October 2008

Skinny Challenge/Inchy Challenge/TMTA


I didn't get a chance to join in with Carole's skinny challenge last week but wanted to make sure I got one entered this week - the theme is The Moon so I couldn't let that pass. I've used Cherry Pie and Stampin' Up! Stamps. You'll find the Skinny Challenge Blog here

On my Inchy Challenge blog this week the theme is SUN - its such a contrast to last week when it was pouring with rain and this week we had summer! So I thought we'd celebrate. I might have spoken too soon as its not looking so good this morning ! LOL

Here's my inchy:

You'll find the challenge blog here

Over at Think Monday Think ATC the theme is Ophelia. Its ages since I joined in with some challenges and I liked the idea of this one. Just a hint of Ophelia on my ATC - you'll find the blog here




All Stamps Cherry Pie Stamps.

16 comments:

The Button Witch said...

Great work fee esp love the winter skinny

Phree said...

Lovely stamping, your Moon skinny is just gorgeous, and the delicate effect you have created on the ATC is perfect.

Ed said...

Busy lady I love your work :-) Your scroll stamp on the ATC is gorgeous...

Faye said...

Gorgeous Ophelia, Fiona. Your ATC is lovely.

Kris Dickinson said...

Lovely work all!

Sid said...

Fiona, your ATC is really lovely and i love the simplicity which is so effective !

Anonymous said...

Lovely ATC, great stamps.

carolann said...

Brilliant work Fi I love your inchy I missed the challenge last week but have done one will upload it tomorrow well done xxxxxx

Rosie said...

Lovely work Fi! My, you've found your Muse again! Woohoo!!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Just beautiful.

Nancy B said...

I like your hint of Ophelia.

Anonymous said...

wonderful ophelia ATC :-)
thanks for sharing!

Carole said...

Great stuff! Love the skinny...;)

Angie C said...

Lovely ATC :-)

Anonymous said...

love all those!! great work!

Cherry Pie said...

I don't know how comes I missed seeing this before! It's so lovely and done with one of my favourite (and most versatile) stamps!
Thanks for your beautiful art!

Marina