Sunday 5 October 2008

RAIN RAIN EVERYWHERE

Its pouring down here in Hampshire today and my dog, Tara, is looking woefully at me as she wants to go out. Hubby and I are going to brave our water proofs and if we just happen to pass the village pub and pop in to shelter from the rain who can blame us! LOL! We've just joined the pub skittles team and had our first match last Thursday. I was so nervous as I've never played before and a lot of the teams seemed to be taking it quite serious - I'm pleased to report that I didn't disgrace myself and in our team of 6 I came third and hubby came first so not too bad.

I'm early with the inchybyinch challenge this week and as its pouring down - I thought I'd chose RAIN or WATER for this week's theme. If you've never tried inchies come and join us - they can be quite addicitive little things - you'll find the challenge blog here

Here's mine:


5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

It's raining here Fiona too, rain, rain and more rain!! What a great inchie! Hugs Linda x

Phree said...

Brilliant inchie, I find it quite a challenge working on such a small area - but that makes it more fun to do.

carolann said...

Fantatsic inchy hun well done xxxx

BumbleVee said...

hey Fiona.... just took a look on this blog..and see you are an opera singer.... my nephew is an opera tenor... ...Paul Moore...although both he and his wife Melina don't sing with any company anymore.. They are living in small town British Columbia Canada...teaching voice to youngsters...

Jacqueline TresBella said...

LOve the inchie! I've just gotten into inchies. That is really cute.

Jacqueline aka TresBella