Friday 5 September 2008

I'M BACK!!!!




I'm afraid I'd lost my enthusiasm for crafting over the last few weeks. I just couldn't get motivated to do anything or even do any blogging, but I did some surfing this evening and came across a site which actually made me want to go and make a card.

This was the site http://willowandpaisley.typepad.com/willow_paisley/ - they asked us to use three colours and luckily I had those three in my Stampin' Up! stock. The colours shouted out Autumn to me - not normally a card we would send over here but I'm sure my mum will like it! LOL!

Let's hope I can go make some more!!!













3 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Hi Fiona!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. And can I just say your card is awesome! I love the fall card. You're right ~~the colors really are perfect for that fall season feeling. I am SO proud that my blog helped you get back into the stamping groove. That means alot to me to have you say that. I have felt a bit lack lustre myself this past little while so I understand completely! Have a great weekend. Go Create!

Phree said...

Great autumn colours.

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Ooooo, pretty and I even have that stamp! I'll let you know about the reading. It will prob. have to be week after next. I'll email you! I'm looking into decks now.

Jacqueline a
sbs20