Wednesday 9 July 2008

WEDNESDAY ALREADY?????

Wednesday already and I haven't blogged since Saturday - I've been a bit busy outside of computer and blogland - my goodness there's a life outside of blogland????????????? LOL!
If its Wednesday today that means its Thursday tomorrow and our new challenge over on This Thursday - now if you're a regular to my blog you'll know how much I love my Cherry Pie Art Stamps and I shout Marina's praises - well our prize next week on This Thursday is

Drumroll please..................................


That's right - the winner gets to choose a whole plate of Cherry Pie Art Stamps of their choice. Marina is so generous - I have most of these and they are so great to work with. Here's a sneak preview of my designs for tomorrow's challenge.






3 comments:

Sam Woodruff said...

Good Morning! Can't wait to see the whole card. Hugs Sam SBS20

Cazzy said...

I love Cherry Pie stamps, will go and look at the challenge now!

Lorraine said...

thanks so much for leaving a comment about my little boys sponge bob he was so happy that he was on mummys blog and a nice lady had said that he was a "creative genius"