Thursday 12 June 2008

SHADOW STAMPING


Shadow Stamping - I'm not sure if that is what this technique is called but that's what I'm calling it! I've used Stampin Up's Carte Postale here because I've seen lots of flourishes in blogland recently and I like this one from this set. I started off by stamping using Versamark and then Taken With Teal and clear embossing. I also used an embossing pen to colour in the white bits to let the white card show through. I then offset the stamp again using Lovely Lilac. The cardstock was then stamped with a sponge using Perfect Plum an old SU colour, darker bits were added with black towards the left hand side. I finished it with some jewels and mounted it on Taken With Teal and Lavender Lace.
Hope you like it!
Check out my Stampin Up blog for more Stampin Up ideas and special offers
www.fionastampinup.blogspot.com


No comments: