Friday 8 February 2008

YEAH I'VE DONE CANVASES!!!!



One of my New Year's Resolutions was to have a go at canvases. Over at aunty's forum http://www.auntysforum.com/ we have team challenges. I am team leader of my team Fi's Fab Five!! This month's challenge was set by Julie's team and they wanted to see paint on our projects. So it spurred me on to have a go at canvases and these two were my first attempts.

The first one has been painted with Twinkling H20's but they don't show up very well on here but it makes the canvas lovely and sparkly. The stamps are Stampin Up Touch of Nature and the wording at the bottom says " One Touch of Nature makes the whole world Kin!"

The second one has been painted with SU watercolour inks for the background - the moon and the large tree stamps are Cherry Pie - the other trees are Stampin Up.

Apologies for the quality of the photos, but there is a tale to tell. As you may know, my comp etc is all still not up and running yet and I couldn't ask DH to scan these at work, but my good cyber friend Donna from aunty's offered to upload them for me if I sent them via my phone to her phone. So considering they are phone pictures, they are not too bad. My photo software is also not working so I couldn't crop them but hopefully they show up well enough. Thanks Donna!

7 comments:

Jo said...

oh wow! absolutely stunning pieces of art Fi *bows*

~* Donna *~ said...

yay glad to see them up there , if/when you send some more piccys through, i can quickly crop them for you if youd like only take couple secs

Once again fablous work!

Rosie said...

Lovely, love them!! Well done you for accepting the challenge! Bravo, you Diva! :D

Julie Allain said...

Love them both Fi but my favourite is the birdy one (no surprise there) absolutely fab :) xx

Louise F NZ said...

Great canvases Fiona, I like the bird one.
Louise

Laura lok said...

wow those are sooo cool

Tracy said...

Wow they look great.. very talented