Friday 26 October 2007

WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN BLOGGING THIS WEEK?

Sorry I've not been around as much this week, mostly its because its half term and its been a bit busier with the children around, but also I've had to spend my time doing some singing practice!


GULP - I have an audition to go to in London on Tuesday for .........wait for it..........Britain's Got Talent! So I've been dusting off the old vocal chords, getting my opera back up to scratch and gathering up my courage to actually go through with the audition. With no music!!! Aarrgh - they don't provide any backing music and its very hard to get opera arias as backing tapes - So I'll be warbling all on my own. I'll let you all know how it goes!

4 comments:

Emma said...

ooooooooooooo good luck!! how exciting!! :o)

Kaz said...

ooooooooooooooooo so cool, good luck with the audition!!!! Kaz x

Julie Allain said...

I know I've already said it...but just want to say it again...good luck Fi :) xx

miss said...

good luck with your audition and i love your new header.